Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 White Cruze Eco, M/T, cruise, BT, fog lights, in-dash turn-by-turn Nav. Backup Camera, the USB port in the dash is wired to the aftermarket stereo, line in is not. OnStar still works with this setup, if you want the auto crash response.

Great shape, I hate to see it go, but I need something easier to get in and out of, plus I have an orthopedic surgeon telling me that me knee is going to need surgery if I keep driving my Cruze.
$18,000 with the factory stereo
$19,000 the way it sits right now.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Chevrolet

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Chevrolet

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Mid-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Chevrolet cruze

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone4S app

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention: I have complete fuel economy records since I bought the car, can provide upon request.

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Forgot to mention: I have complete fuel economy records since I bought the car, can provide upon request.

Yeah, I just kept the 'Trip B' counter rolling from the car's birth, to show average speed and gas mileage for the life of the car. Good luck with your sale though, and sorry to hear about that knee.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I am going to talk to the dealership where I bought the car. I am going to try to trade it off. I am putting the stereo in my wife's Dodge Journey if that happens.

Anyone want the stereo wiring harness and the trim panel in that instance?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am looking at a 2012 Dodge Charger. It is a lot easier to get in and out of, plus it is an auto, so no clutch.

I don't know if I want to trade my car. Still might sell it outright.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I really like the new Chargers. I'm really impressed with the interior, especially considering how terrible the older Chargers' interiors were. Good luck with whatever you choose.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am torn now. I am not really sure why, but can hear the Turbo spool a lot louder now. I don't know if I want to sell the car or wait and see what the next few months bring for aftermarket parts. . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.