Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up y'all. New member here. Was able to take advantage of some nice incentives which made buying a Cruze a no brainer.
I used to be a Chevy salesperson so I was familiar with the Cruze sedan but not the hatchback. When I saw a picture of it, my interest was piqued.
Because one of my other cars was a competitors lease, I qualified for a $3,000 conquest lease rebate. This matched with some solid negotiations and a bonus tag discount I ended up having a total discount of $5,000 off the price of the car!!! Soooo here I am. Out with the Audi A4 and in with my first GM product since my 99 Trans Am back in the day :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Welcome! I noticed the 20% off MSRP is back on selected 2017 units as well :eek:ccasion14:
I can't find that on Chevy's website - do you have a link to this info?

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
What's up y'all. New member here. Was able to take advantage of some nice incentives which made buying a Cruze a no brainer.
I used to be a Chevy salesperson so I was familiar with the Cruze sedan but not the hatchback. When I saw a picture of it, my interest was piqued.
Because one of my other cars was a competitors lease, I qualified for a $3,000 conquest lease rebate. This matched with some solid negotiations and a bonus tag discount I ended up having a total discount of $5,000 off the price of the car!!! Soooo here I am. Out with the Audi A4 and in with my first GM product since my 99 Trans Am back in the day :bowdown:
Hello native,

Welcome to CruzeTalk, and congratulations on your new Cruze Hatchback! We're happy to have you as a member of our GM family.:yahoo:If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Chelsea D.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Just picked up a new 2017 Cruze yesterday.what kind of mileage can i expect from the turbo motor?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Detroit Irish? I'm in Farmington Hills; work near Milford.

·
2,170 Posts
Just picked up a new 2017 Cruze yesterday.what kind of mileage can i expect from the turbo motor?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It all depends on how you drive it, and the types of conditions the vehicle is experiencing. You should average between 28 and 35 with normal driving conditions. If you're really really careful, you could bring that average up to over 40 mpg easily.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.