Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
1,354 Posts
This is cool. You do need to list a price somewhere in the thread or in the title.

Welcome to the forum.

Please don't forget introduce yourself officially: Here

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
4,764 Posts
What brand is that? It looks a lot...less-90-degree-ee...than the ones I remember seeing.

Reactions: pandrad61

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
How about the other part to make this work?

·
Registered
15 GMC Denali Duramax, fully deleted...14 Cruze diesel, 15 Cruze diesel, both deleted... and more
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
What brand is that? It looks a lot...less-90-degree-ee...than the ones I remember seeing.
It’s something I build to fit for real, 304 stainless, custom machined bungs, I can go on and on but my work speaks for itself... you won’t be disappointed

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,764 Posts
It’s something I build to fit for real, 304 stainless, custom machined bungs, I can go on and on but my work speaks for itself... you won’t be disappointed
It looks **** impressive - and, maybe it's just me, but it looks larger/better than the OZ tuning one, which seemed to be a bit skinnier with tighter bends.

·
Registered
15 GMC Denali Duramax, fully deleted...14 Cruze diesel, 15 Cruze diesel, both deleted... and more
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it would be nice. but what about the programming to get around the limp mode and check engine lights?
Like I said email for more info...thanks

·
Registered
216 Posts
Where the heck were you a year ago?!? :LOL: Nice work. Might want to keep it on the down-low so a certain govt agency doesnt come after you. Vet your customers carefully. Good luck in the future.

Reactions: MP81

·
Premium Member
4,764 Posts
Where the heck were you a year ago?!? :LOL: Nice work. Might want to keep it on the down-low so a certain govt agency doesnt come after you. Vet your customers carefully. Good luck in the future.
Probably why certain things aren't being specifically posted, though we know full well what it is.

Reactions: pandrad61
1 - 18 of 18 Posts