Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Right on! Awesome you took the time to foray into uncharted territories. I’m really curious to hear what it sounds like, any way to record an exhaust clip?

Run into any problems with this yet?
I'm still new to the forums world and havent figured out how to post a video yet... the only problem that I had was over boosting prior to adding the down pipe. It would blow the intake tube off.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm still new to the forums world and havent figured out how to post a video yet... the only problem that I had was over boosting prior to adding the down pipe. It would blow the intake tube off.
I’m with you, I had a hard time posting a vid of my 2nd gen sounding like an injector was going to explode

I actually uploaded the clip to YouTube and then pasted the video link and it embedded nicely

I reached out to a tuning company in the UK who said that the Vauxhall 1.6 tuning software wouldn’t work after they requested I sent them some information off the exterior of my ecm. Cars been in the shop for 3 weeks with a failed bank 1 nox sensor and a bad intermittent misfire

I can’t help but feel with a lot of the electronics and egr removed that it would run way way better

·
Registered
924 Posts
Snowwy has not once in their entire life broken any law or statute, and is therefore duty bound to inform everyone else in the interwebz of the legality of things they talk about

41 - 46 of 46 Posts