Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought it a couple weeks ago still practically brand new. Sounds good and looks great just decided to put the money elsewhere instead. Comes with ecm flash from dealer for free. It’s a one time flash free of charge that I haven’t had done on mine yet. For gen 2 17-19.

Asking $325 plus shipping. (It’s $500 new from dealer or $400 plus shipping online.)

Text/call Brandon 734-778-7176

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just bought it a couple weeks ago still practically brand new. Sounds good and looks great just decided to put the money elsewhere instead. Comes with ecm flash from dealer for free. It’s a one time flash free of charge that I haven’t had done on mine yet. For gen 2 17-19.

Asking $325 plus shipping. (It’s $500 new from dealer or $400 plus shipping online.)

Text/call Brandon 734-778-7176
This is really cool as GM is no longer selling the GM Performance Intake .

If it's still for sale in a month I may grab it...

How would I get the Flash from you??

·
Registered
151 Posts
This is really cool as GM is no longer selling the GM Performance Intake .

If it's still for sale in a month I may grab it...

How would I get the Flash from you??
They are still selling it. Here’s for a 2019 LT
https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/index.php?p=catalog&mode=scat&scatgrp=performance&scatsubgrp=underhood

It’s just not on the Chevrolet website. You go to gmpartsdirect.com
Put in your vehicle info, click on the accessories tab, scroll down to performance, and the intake is in “underhood”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
They are still selling it. Here’s for a 2019 LT
https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/index.php?p=catalog&mode=scat&scatgrp=performance&scatsubgrp=underhood

It’s just not on the Chevrolet website. You go to gmpartsdirect.com
Put in your vehicle info, click on the accessories tab, scroll down to performance, and the intake is in “underhood”

According to this link it says "Not For Sale"

https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/oem-parts/gm-performance-air-intake-upgrade-84356430/?c=Zz1wZXJmb3JtYW5jZSZzPXVuZGVyaG9vZCZhPWNoZXZyb2xldCZvPWNydXplJnk9MjAxOSZ0PWx0JmU9MS00bC1sNC1nYXM=

·
Registered
151 Posts
Oh cool!

Are the dealerships still able to order it when you buy the car like they can for the GM Performance Exhaust and GM Performance Brakes?
Yes, but price check them with gmpartsdirect, because so far in my experience the dealer tends to charge 20-40% more

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh cool!

Are the dealerships still able to order it when you buy the car like they can for the GM Performance Exhaust and GM Performance Brakes?
Yes, but price check them with gmpartsdirect, because so far in my experience the dealer tends to charge 20-40% more

Gmpartsdirect has it listed for $400 plus shipping but on some websites this one is no longer able to be ordered.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So guys there’s 2 different part numbers for this intake. The one on Chevy accessories is new and not available for purchase yet. The older one, which is this intake I’m selling, is available online on some websites but is being phased out for the new part number intake. They’re the same intake. And the one I have I just ordered at the dealer because there is still some in stock somewhere.

But if anyone is seriously interested in this intake I can make a deal. It’s basically brand new and being sold well under new cost. Just shoot me a text at the number listed at the top.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
3 Participants
Bmiller0829
Chevrolet Cruze Forums
CruzeTalk.com forum, news, discussions and the best community for owners to discuss all things related to the Chevy Cruze.
Full Forum Listing