Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheels and tires off 2016 Chevy Cruze. Car was purchased brand new in May and tires have 3244 miles on them. They are still mounted and balanced and include tpms sensors, hubcaps and 20 lugnuts. Tire size is 195/65r15. The tires are Continental pro contact tx. They have a 55,000 mile tread life and are $96.99 a piece new. Wheels and tires are in brand new condition and ready to be mounted. Also have a bolt pattern of 5x105 $300 No shipping due to size. Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Alloy wheel Wheel Tire Synthetic rubber Tread Automotive tire Auto part Tire Alloy wheel Wheel Automotive tire Rim Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Wheel Auto part Tire Automotive tire Wheel Rim Auto part

Located in springfield,mo

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
A great buy.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
If you live in an environment with an actual winter with snow and ice, I would seriously consider keeping them for winter to help your nicer wheels last longer or even to install a set of true snow tires on for winter use...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you like in an environment with an actual winter with snow and ice, I would seriously consider keeping them for winter to help your nicer wheels last longer or even to install a set of true snow tires on for winter use...
I would but I would rather have the money. The winters around here aren't bad, 6 or more inches is a lot for us.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
I would but I would rather have the money. The winters around here aren't bad, 6 or more inches is a lot for us.
Crap - I got 16.5 inches in one day alone this February.

Reactions: testmain
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.