IMG_1757.jpg

Weathertech floor liners for Gen2 $80

image1.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
What the heck is a Gen 5 DIY DRL harness
When the full headlights come on, the LED DRL strip in the headlights (if equipped) dims to about half brightness. This harness provides constant voltage to the LED DRL so it is always at full brightness. It also prevents it from turning off during the daytime hours when the turn signal is on.

Honestly, in my opinion, it is a bit of a safety concern. The DRL is very bright to be running at full during the nighttime hours and it turns off for the signal during the day for a reason, to allow the front turn signal to be more visible. If it's the look you're going for, though, it's definitely the right thing for you. Super easy hookup. I don't have a Gen2 but am very familiar with Gen5DIY and their products. I bought a harness from them for my 2014.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This harness really does not affect the visibility of the turn signals at all

·
Registered
317 Posts
Are your floor liners for the front and rear or just front? Looking to get them for my '17 Hatch. Also any idea on shipping to 01524?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are your floor liners for the front and rear or just front? Looking to get them for my '17 Hatch. Also any idea on shipping to 01524?
They are just the fronts. Shipping would be around $15

1 - 12 of 12 Posts