Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered a Magnaflow dual exit catback (19271) for my 2016 Cruze Premier RS. I went with the 19271 cause its suppose to be for Cruze's with the RS package and the 19480 says it excludes the RS package on most websites. Hottexhaust decide to just send me the 19480 anyway but lucky it went on pretty easily. So if anybody is unsure like I was, the catback will fit the RS and will fit under the bumper comfortable.

·
Registered
151 Posts
That’s neat. I would’ve guessed the issue would have been that the RS has the rear sway bar and the non Rs doesn’t. On the hatchback model it’s a pretty big bar and the exhaust is routed a little lower as a result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,369 Posts
So I ordered a Magnaflow dual exit catback (19271) for my 2016 Cruze Premier RS. I went with the 19271 cause its suppose to be for Cruze's with the RS package and the 19480 says it excludes the RS package on most websites. Hottexhaust decide to just send me the 19480 anyway but lucky it went on pretty easily. So if anybody is unsure like I was, the catback will fit the RS and will fit under the bumper comfortable.
Gen II?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Newyorker
Chevrolet Cruze Forums
CruzeTalk.com forum, news, discussions and the best community for owners to discuss all things related to the Chevy Cruze.
Full Forum Listing