Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gauges are brand new and have never been used but are not in the original packaging. ZZP pillar pod was slightly modified on the back side to fit the gauges. Asking $300 with shipping included. I would consider trades for just about anything. Hobbies include mountain biking, amateur radio, tools, fishing, etc. Thanks

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,514 Posts
Gauges are brand new and have never been used but are not in the original packaging. ZZP pillar pod was slightly modified on the back side to fit the gauges. Asking $300 with shipping included.
Pictures will help the sale.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Gauges are brand new and have never been used but are not in the original packaging. ZZP pillar pod was slightly modified on the back side to fit the gauges. Asking $300 with shipping included. I would consider trades for just about anything. Hobbies include mountain biking, amateur radio, tools, fishing, etc. Thanks
View attachment 286592 View attachment 286593
Would you consider selling the wideband separately, PM if you do with a price, tks

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,514 Posts
Is this still for sale or can I close the post?

Will be automatically closed in approx. 30 days without a response.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this still for sale or can I close the post?

Will be automatically closed in approx. 30 days without a response.
Yes please close it. On another note. I still have a $10 gift card for BNR that I would like to give to someone that is going to use it. Please let me know if you know anyone interested. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.