Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Interesting. Just noticed that the hatch springs lower by .8 front and 1.7 rear whereas the sedan springs lower by 1.0 front and 1.3 rear. They're the exact same part number however. I guess the vehicles have different ride heights?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Interesting. Just noticed that the hatch springs lower by .8 front and 1.7 rear whereas the sedan springs lower by 1.0 front and 1.3 rear. They're the exact same part number however. I guess the vehicles have different ride heights?
I suspect the diesel engine may be lighter in weight causing the drop to be just a tad less. Usually, diesel motors are much heavier than gas, but the 1.6 ecotec block is some type of aluminum.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
491 Posts
I suspect the diesel engine may be lighter in weight causing the drop to be just a tad less. Usually, diesel motors are much heavier than gas, but the 1.6 ecotec block is some type of aluminum.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Perhaps but there are non diesel hatches which have the same 1.4 as the sedan. That's what I drive ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Don't mean to be annoying but (I'm going to be a little bit annoying) do you know what trim do you have? Lt, ltz, premier?

·
Registered
2018 Cruze Hatchback RS Premier
108 Posts
Don't mean to be annoying but (I'm going to be a little bit annoying) do you know what trim do you have? Lt, ltz, premier?
You can tell it's a Premier by the chrome around the bottom and top of the windows. Just a little fun fact for ya.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Been contemplating doing this to my '18 Cruze LT and after seeing how yours turned out I'm leaning more towards definitely doing this with my car! Looks great!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts