Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I 'm looking progressive springs , Eibach apparently still not developing anything for the Gen2 . They know another company that already manufactured ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just downloaded the chevy performance parts catalog. there is a suspension kit in there for the gen2.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Suspension Lowering Kit: 84105410
The kit was presented at SEMA. Solo low 10mm, to expect Eibach that low 30mm approximately

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've seen H&R suspension makes a sport lowering spring system that brings it down 1.3"

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've seen H&R suspension makes a sport lowering spring system that brings it down 1.3"
you must be talking Gen1, because there is nothing I have found period for Gen2 short of the GM kit. H&R, Eibach...I do not see anything. If you have details...please provide.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I purchased the GMPP kit. It should be arriving any day. I’m posting all photos and results in my other thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
203 Posts
So I just bit the bullet and ordered the GMPP lowering kit for the 2017 Hatch along with some fog lights. Supposedly the kit comes with 4 springs a new sway bar and all the hardware. Got it from gmpartsdirect.com. Fog lights and suspension package was 484.68 shipped. Will update with details, installation photos/video, and before and after photos.

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Arrived today. Looked through the destructions. And man. I forgot how hard it was to do suspension work on front wheel drive cars. The instructions are about 6 pages front and back. Have to drop the entire subframe up front. ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Arrived today. Looked through the destructions. And man. I forgot how hard it was to do suspension work on front wheel drive cars. The instructions are about 6 pages front and back. Have to drop the entire subframe up front. 濫

What comes with the kit?

·
Registered
203 Posts
4 springs front and rear
New bolts nuts washers etc
Front stabilizer bar only for LT and LTZ “Premier”
LS does not get sway bar
Instructions in English French and Spanish

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Take down the subframe? Really? That’s bonkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
34 Posts
This could probably be a question for a new thread, but can the rear "z-link" from the Premier and Redline be added to a normal LT?

·
Registered
203 Posts
This could probably be a question for a new thread, but can the rear "z-link" from the Premier and Redline be added to a normal LT?
Yes...but it would involve swapping in a whole different rear end. Holes don’t line up. Already thought about it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts