Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

General Altimax Artics 16"s on MSW Aluminum Wheels $450

1696 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  AVCruze12
General Altimax Artics 16"s on MSW Aluminum Wheels $400

I have a set of General Altimax Artics on MSW Wheels up for grabs used one season ~3k on them They come with the lugnuts as well. I am located in Canton CT. I will post pictures as soon as I get home this evening, I am only selling due to the fact that they wont fit my Malibu's bolt pattern and I rather not use wheel adapters. No curb rash on any of the wheels

Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread Auto part
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Spoke
See less
General Altimax Artics 16"s on MSW Aluminum Wheels $400

I have a set of General Altimax Artics on MSW Wheels up for grabs used one season ~3k on them They come with the lugnuts as well. I am located in Canton CT. I will post pictures as soon as I get home this evening, I am only selling due to the fact that they wont fit my Malibu's bolt pattern and I rather not use wheel adapters. No curb rash on any of the wheels...
See more
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
306 Posts
I just bought a set of these on 16" lt rims here in MI. Only part of winter I'm looking forward to is trying these out. They are my first snow tires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.