Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

One strange aspect about the Chevrolet Cruze hatchbackhas less cargo room than its sedan counterparty. While the Cruze sedan has 450 liters of cargo space, the hatchback has 50 fewer liters because of the model's shorter rear overhang.

Nevertheless, 65 percent of vehicles sold in Europe are hatchbacks, and a Cruze hatch is a necessity to compete on the world stage. Unveiled at the Geneva Auto Show, the Cruze hatch has the same 1.6L and 1.8L gas engines and 2.0L turbodiesels as other world markets. If it makes it to North America, expect the familiar 1.4L Turbo and 1.8L 4-cylinder engines instead.

More: Geneva 2011: Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback Debuts on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
52 Posts
I love hatchbacks for their practicality but I think the sedan has better lines. The Silver artist rendition I saw was actually better looking. As for hitting our shores it's hard to say. They are sending a diesel here so you never know

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...well, maybe "not" on the diesel!?!

...just read that GM is considering "holding-off" on the diesel introduction for awhile!

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
2 dooooorrr cruze! Please

·
Registered
136 Posts
Has Chevy launched an official site of these hatchback cruze? Anyone know a review site that tells the dimensions of the car's trunk? Moving on, production should also be planned for Asia Pacific where compact and hatchback cars are still growing.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...you can find information on the GM-Holden website.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts