Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a stock interior 2014 LTZ RS and i want to see where im at boost wise. first i will say i will most likely end up buying the BNR tune kit, does that allow the display of boost? if so that will answer my question. i am not sure what all the hardware they ship does besides load tunes.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
9,972 Posts
Are you asking if the handheld shows boost or your instrumentation? I would think about adding a gauge and a Cruze Dual Gauge Pod.

Here are a couple of randomly selected threads explaining how.

1.4 Turbo Boost Gauge Install (Picture Heavy)
or
How to: Boost gauge install
or search a myriad of other threads via the search box.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I plug into the OBD2 port (Might be called something different in the US?) and it displays boost and a whole lot of other things on my phone via an app.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I plug into the OBD2 port (Might be called something different in the US?) and it displays boost and a whole lot of other things on my phone via an app.
What hardware do you plug in and which app? Thanks in Advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
What hardware do you plug in and which app? Thanks in Advance.
It's an ELM327 Scanner. Can come with cable connection or Bluetooth. Different ones for IOS or Android so be sure to make sure its suitable to your needs.
The app is Torque.
There are a pretty big range of plug options and different apps with add-ons for different functions.
It also acts as a code checker and can record data while you drive.

As usual, you get what you pay for, the cheap ones are no substitute for the expensive gear mechanics and dealerships should use, but for simple gauge display or a quick diy code indication its alright. All up I spent about AUD$35

1 - 6 of 6 Posts