Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer gave me a 15% off coupon for accessories that expires next Friday. I am going to use this as an opportunity to get fogs installed. Rather than going thru the hassle of trying to locate a complete kit I figured I would have them do it and I know it is done right. Maybe a little more expensive but I worked it out and their service if I have them install the lights+ the cost of the fogs on Ebay/Amazon, turns out to be a wash. I am looking at 320 for the dealer installed fogs after coupon. Ebay would be @ 160 -180 for an OEM set and 130 for the install. So it is @ the same. I know I could install myself for free, but I just don't want to!

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Your road lighting will thank you for it. The fogs really improve near and wide field vision. Another benefit of having your dealership do the install is if something breaks they'll be on the hook for repairing it.

·
Super Moderator
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Reply to both of you. I learned long ago, let a professional do something you are not 100% certain/equipped at doing. (don't have a lift to get under the car and laying on my back to work inside the bumper in a word really : "sucks". Besides not knowing exactly what to take off or how it goes back together. Sure I could fumble around with it and probably get it working but. "Why!!!!!!". Don't have the time.

Yea this dealership is one of the best dealerships I have been in. I took my car down to have something done and they have a "cafe'" where you can buy breakfast, drinks etc. They have incentives to come in. They are @ 20 miles out of Cincinnati in Ky. and not "clearly visible or on a main drag they are off a service road after getting off I-75. ". Never would have went there but they had a 2012 Eco 6M at the end of Feb. Free tires if you have service done there and this 15% off coupon. They gave me a great deal on the car! It will take me @ 25 min to get down there from where I live to drop off my car and it is out of their courtesy transportation circle for going to work. So I need to take my wife's car down the night b4 so I can go to work w/o renting a car for $35. She is not working on Thursday so I can use her car. Their body shop that will install the fogs doesn't work on Weekends. Go figure! Wife is afraid of driving on the hwy even tho I tell her, don't need to take hwy to get there. It is not in Ohio therefore have to take hwy!!! I am pestering my poor brother in law to help me drop/pick up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts