Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer gave me a 15% off coupon for accessories that expires next Friday. I am going to use this as an opportunity to get fogs installed. Rather than going thru the hassle of trying to locate a complete kit I figured I would have them do it and I know it is done right. Maybe a little more expensive but I worked it out and their service if I have them install the lights+ the cost of the fogs on Ebay/Amazon, turns out to be a wash. I am looking at 320 for the dealer installed fogs after coupon. Ebay would be @ 160 -180 for an OEM set and 130 for the install. So it is @ the same. I know I could install myself for free, but I just don't want to!

·
Super Moderator
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Reply to both of you. I learned long ago, let a professional do something you are not 100% certain/equipped at doing. (don't have a lift to get under the car and laying on my back to work inside the bumper in a word really : "sucks". Besides not knowing exactly what to take off or how it goes back together. Sure I could fumble around with it and probably get it working but. "Why!!!!!!". Don't have the time.

Yea this dealership is one of the best dealerships I have been in. I took my car down to have something done and they have a "cafe'" where you can buy breakfast, drinks etc. They have incentives to come in. They are @ 20 miles out of Cincinnati in Ky. and not "clearly visible or on a main drag they are off a service road after getting off I-75. ". Never would have went there but they had a 2012 Eco 6M at the end of Feb. Free tires if you have service done there and this 15% off coupon. They gave me a great deal on the car! It will take me @ 25 min to get down there from where I live to drop off my car and it is out of their courtesy transportation circle for going to work. So I need to take my wife's car down the night b4 so I can go to work w/o renting a car for $35. She is not working on Thursday so I can use her car. Their body shop that will install the fogs doesn't work on Weekends. Go figure! Wife is afraid of driving on the hwy even tho I tell her, don't need to take hwy to get there. It is not in Ohio therefore have to take hwy!!! I am pestering my poor brother in law to help me drop/pick up!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts