Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Coverking does not have any patterns for my 2017 Cruze, so I'm getting free neoprene seat covers and custom dash/deckcovers for letting them use my vehicle for a few days. I'll post pics when I get it back.

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
Coverking does not have any patterns for my 2017 Cruze, so I'm getting free neoprene seat covers and custom dash/deckcovers for letting them use my vehicle for a few days. I'll post pics when I get it back.
Coverking is a premier quality product. Gladly do business with them again.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
10,950 Posts
:yahoo:Sweet, talk about right place right time.:Drooling_anim:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They're a nice family owned business. I worked there 15 years ago when I was still in college. It was good to see some familiar faces. Just need to get wheels, tires, tint and a bra to complete the look.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
I'm trying to remain diplomatic :)
It's just how brash that red dash cover is. hahahaha. Alas, I used to live in El Paso, so I definitely understand.

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,209 Posts
Those look neat. Are we not worried that the passenger side airbag deployment could be affected? I'm not sure that's a good idea...
Should be fine, when it deploys, it'll just blow that cover back along with the airbag door.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
10,950 Posts
It is hard to tell, but it looks like more than one color red. Is that just the photo? It looks as if you have a Pull Me Over Red / Red Hot Cruze. Do the colors match?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts