Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finally time for new tires after 79k on my tired (no pun intended) old. F 710s. Thought what the heck my as well upgrade wheels too. Going to a 17" from my 1lt 16". Having Sears do it since I got a payment plan with their card. Here's the wheels and tires I'm going with.
prod_1529279812.jpg spin_prod_730977412.jpg
ICW banshee wheel with 225/50R17 Continental ContiPro tires
And yes will post pics of before and after soon.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks.
We have problems here though. **** wheels are scratched from tire machine and balancers. Mother F RRR!
So much for an awesome review to these guys.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe Jon will know what to do.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
They'll have to replace the wheels. They should've used the plastic foot for the machine.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah was trying to keep a positive attitude with them and watch their work. The problem today with these alloys is you look at them the wrong way and they scratch.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Still, I've never scratched a wheel while mounting them and balancing them. Just need to be careful

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Back on lift now trying to rub out scratches. Probably wasting both of ours time.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Look at what technicians Sears hire. Found this posted on window while waiting for them to rectify their F up on my new wheels.
IMG_20160701_134312.jpg

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Yeah. That's a joke that went around on social media. Didn't realize some cool cat manager would actually print it

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Posted right next to hiring sign
IMG_20160701_140409.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Those rims look good. Whered u get them from? I've been racking my brain trying to find decent rims that don't break the bank with this stupid bolt pattern.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got them from Sears but highly suggest you find them elsewhere. Im still working on getting new undamaged wheels from them. Ive seen them from $100-$150 a wheel. I did sears for the interest free program. I saw them on Amazon I think for the best price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts