Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I have a Black Granite Metallic 2014 ECO and have the mesh(what I call it) interior pieces on my dash and on the doors. I can't stand these things and would LOVE to get rid of them! My sister recently got a white 2015 Cruze LT and I noticed her dash piece on the passenger side was not mesh, either a leather or vinyl material, as well as the pieces in the door. I think it looks so much more classy and better looking.

Now my big question. Does anyone know where I can get these interior pieces or if I can take mine off and have them recovered by an interior shop? I could possibly even redo them myself. What would be my best option?

·
Registered
625 Posts
I actually recovered mine myself a while ago and all seem to be holding up good. Used a black vinyl material that looks like leather. Looks soooooo much better imo. Its really not hard. Just need to make sure you use a good glue and that you know somewhat of what your doing. The door pannels are more difficult as you have to drill the plastic rivets out and get small short screws and washers to hold them in. This is how mine turned out. Let us know if you have any more questions!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I remember before I commented on how much I liked yours previously.

I think I'm gonna try it and wrap it in a dark/medium brown type of vinyl or leather. I love the look of the brown and black, more luxurious to me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
I've thought of a microfiber suede material...but it might be a bigger problem to keep clean and nice looking. I've got at least a few years before mine gets ragged looking enough to consider the options.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I believe I have all three pieces in the Sport red mesh. You can have them for $20 + shipping or pick them up in Griffith, IN. PM me if interested

·
Registered
2 Posts
My wife has the same complaint about the Cruze that we are getting. If the pieces are the same between the 2014 and 2015, from what I've seen, the 2015's are all non-mesh and might, again, depending on if the 14's and 15's are the same, interchange. I found the dash pieces that I would need for about $200 at gmpartsonline.net

1 - 12 of 12 Posts