Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set off ebay, they are OEM take off seat covers and inserts for the dash and doors. Decided not to bother changing them out since my car has pretty much become just a well maintained beater, I'm going to just drive it till it dies so i don;t see me investing a lot of money in it. All I want is what I have into them, $250.00 + shipping. If anyone is interested I will unpack and photograph them.

edit: they are for a 2011, not sure if 2012 and newer were any different.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I am interested, can you send me some photo's?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Definitely post pictures of them on here... I am wanting leather dash and door inserts. I am thinking of wrapping them myself, but if there is a kit that someone can buy... that might be better.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try and get some pics today.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry about the black background, only clean place in the garage right now. Includes all the seat covers, arm rest covers and all the leather inlays

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is the whole kit, the LS may have a differnt back seat if it has the armrest, but Im not sure

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, the eco has no armrest

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Premium Member
916 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the 2011 does not

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a set off ebay, they are OEM take off seat covers and inserts for the dash and doors. Decided not to bother changing them out since my car has pretty much become just a well maintained beater, I'm going to just drive it till it dies so i don;t see me investing a lot of money in it. All I want is what I have into them, $250.00 + shipping. If anyone is interested I will unpack and photograph them.

edit: they are for a 2011, not sure if 2012 and newer were any different.
You still have them?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts