Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Cruze
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I'm Patrick from Springfield, Illinois. I'm here because my wife has a 2012 Cruze LTZ automatic in white, and I like the car even more than her.

My car is a '96 Olds Aurora, which basically has the turning radius of a locomotive. Driving the Cruze is like being in a little fighter jet by comparison. I do have a couple of gripes about the Cruze, but nothing major, and I'm looking forward to "inheriting" the Cruze when it's time to replace my car and get my wife something smaller. (Smaller than a Cruze?! Yep, she likes tiny cars.)

I love joining car forums because the people who frequent them are always incredibly smart and helpful. I'm glad to be here, if nothing else to pick your brains about technical problems. :grin:

Looking forward to getting to know you good people!

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The new spark with that revised 1.4L naturally aspirated engine should be a good tiny car! One of the only cars in the segment to earn such a high safety rating. Good engine too! Enjoy!

Reactions: yaygull

·
Registered
2012 Cruze
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, guys! When I told my wife about this place, she was very impressed - especially by the fact that there are GM customer reps around.

For her next car, we're looking at the Spark as one of the options. We drove a Sonic before buying the Cruze, but I don't think we've tried the Spark. Aaaaand my wife is now looking at comparisons of both cars...

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Welcome! Seems pretty common for people to own both a Cruze and Sonic (in my area at least). My wife actually has a Sonic hatch while I have the Cruze (Yes, she likes smaller cars too!)! They are both nice cars in their own ways!

·
Registered
2012 Cruze
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet, thanks guys! My wife was looking at the Sonic versus the Ford Fiesta last night, and she concluded that at the highest trim level for both cars, the Sonic is a better car. Anyone else consider both cars recently?

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
... I like the car even more than her.
I'm confused, you like the car more than you like your wife or you like her car more than she likes her car? :) In either case welcome to CruzeTalk.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts