Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished up wrapping the roof in gloss black at Vinyl Styles in San Carlos. Also installed the VG shark fin at the same time.

Another small subtle change that is hard to tell unless mentioned is the gloss black B-pillars. Here is a side by side of one gloss and one the factory satin black.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Looks great. Now I want to do that to my B pillars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a phenomenal job my #cruze is currently burgundy / reddish but I'm going to do a panda paint job on it I have a 2013 LT 1.4 lt and I just really want to do white with a black top and probably a black hood with a black fin on the back and definitely thank you so much for the gloss black b-pillars ideas that was a great idea for sure! Thanks so much and by the way I must say it again outstandingly fantastically phenomenal job my friend !!! this looks amazing!!
Just join this form I've had my Chevrolet Cruze 2013 LT 1.4 l 4 about two years now and when I got it it had 47,350 miles on it now Im up to 92,000 going on 93,000 miles lol..
But anywho hope everyone is well and having a great year

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,593 Posts
This is a phenomenal job my #cruze is currently burgundy / reddish but I'm going to do a panda paint job on it I have a 2013 LT 1.4 lt and I just really want to do white with a black top and probably a black hood with a black fin on the back and definitely thank you so much for the gloss black b-pillars ideas that was a great idea for sure! Thanks so much and by the way I must say it again outstandingly fantastically phenomenal job my friend !!! this looks amazing!!
Just join this form I've had my Chevrolet Cruze 2013 LT 1.4 l 4 about two years now and when I got it it had 47,350 miles on it now Im up to 92,000 going on 93,000 miles lol..
But anywho hope everyone is well and having a great year
Welcome Aboard!(y)

The OP has not been online since 2014, but you never know...

I also like the B pillars, but have no idea how to go about changing them.

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts