Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

621 - 640 of 647 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I Was Leaving Home Depot today and saw another black eco mt, my identical car, parked right next to me. Owner came out at same time... we both admire each others cars, he said he started smelling burning oil from his car.. I told him about the fix kits and sent him to your website XR!

·
Administrator
15,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #622
I Was Leaving Home Depot today and saw another black eco mt, my identical car, parked right next to me. Owner came out at same time... we both admire each others cars, he said he started smelling burning oil from his car.. I told him about the fix kits and sent him to your website XR!
Awesome, thanks for that!

Sent from my BlackBerry Key2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Well monday shes going in for a leaking valve cover ill be installing my v2 pcv kit tonight ill post pictures of it when its done. I have a brand new doorman intake and a brand new doorman valve cover. Oil started spraying all over the motor so I figured id do the pcv kit while the valve cover has to be done. Kill 2 birds with one stone. 2012 eco 6 speed 66,000 miles.

·
Super Moderator
7,481 Posts
Well monday shes going in for a leaking valve cover ill be installing my v2 pcv kit tonight ill post pictures of it when its done. I have a brand new doorman intake and a brand new doorman valve cover. Oil started spraying all over the motor so I figured id do the pcv kit while the valve cover has to be done. Kill 2 birds with one stone. 2012 eco 6 speed 66,000 miles.
I would return the new intake as the fix kit will fix the old one.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I
I would return the new intake as the fix kit will fix the old one.
ive had it to long now and the kit is already installed in the new intake. After the valve cover is fixed and the intake. My next plan is to remove the clutch delay valve and get the accumulator byepass. Anyone know anybody who did those ?

·
Administrator
15,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #630
  • V3 kit still coming?
Soon. Soon as I can finish the PDF documentation for it. If you need it sooner, PM me your email address and I'll send you an invoice for it. I've already shipped 70 of them.

·
Administrator
15,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #634
I didnt think so. Thank you. I had my valve cover replaced today also my new intake with the v2 kit. There was oil in the old intake so my mechanic said that the turbo is going bad. I felt that didnt seem right what he told me.
Oil in the intake is normal. Bad PCV components will cause more oil to be in the intake. Doesn't mean the turbo is bad

·
Registered
94 Posts
Oil in the intake is normal. Bad PCV components will cause more oil to be in the intake. Doesn't mean the turbo is bad

I told my mechanic about your kits he said he never heard of such a thing. He said he gets cruzes in all the time with the bad pcvs I told him to tell everyone Cruzekits.com I hope he can bring some business your way. Im shur you get this all the time but I just wanted to say thank you very much for what youve done for us and how many other people.

·
Administrator
15,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #637
I told my mechanic about your kits he said he never heard of such a thing. He said he gets cruzes in all the time with the bad pcvs I told him to tell everyone Cruzekits.com I hope he can bring some business your way. Im shur you get this all the time but I just wanted to say thank you very much for what youve done for us and how many other people.
Thanks, I appreciate that. I set up installer pricing on my site so hopefully he checks it out and shoots me a message.

·
Registered
17 Posts
XtremeRevolution....My 16 Limited has 31k miles on it. I have no CEL or weird smells and purrs like a kitten. I would however want some peace and mind but doing the V3 kit before it all goes south. What would you recommend? Is it possible to install the kit without a failed PVC system. Thanks.

621 - 640 of 647 Posts