Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

641 - 647 of 647 Posts

·
Administrator
15,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #642
XtremeRevolution....My 16 Limited has 31k miles on it. I have no CEL or weird smells and purrs like a kitten. I would however want some peace and mind but doing the V3 kit before it all goes south. What would you recommend? Is it possible to install the kit without a failed PVC system. Thanks.
It is possible. You have to break the tip off the old check valve first in order to install it, with a flathead screwdriver. After that, you can just install the kit with nothing else needed.

Sent from my BlackBerry Key2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
I see, wh
It is possible. You have to break the tip off the old check valve first in order to install it, with a flathead screwdriver. After that, you can just install the kit with nothing else needed.

When will the V3 kit be available? I dont see it on your site, it seems to be the easiest way without taking the motor apart. Id like to order it ASAP.

·
Administrator
15,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #645
I see, wh

When will the V3 kit be available? I dont see it on your site, it seems to be the easiest way without taking the motor apart. Id like to order it ASAP.
It's on the site. Last product on the list.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
7,500 Posts
XtremeRevolution....My 16 Limited has 31k miles on it. I have no CEL or weird smells and purrs like a kitten. I would however want some peace and mind but doing the V3 kit before it all goes south. What would you recommend? Is it possible to install the kit without a failed PVC system. Thanks.
You have to use an ampersand before the name to make the tag work - but to answer your question, you can install the kit without worry about causing more issues. As a caveat to that, any time you start twisting hoses, stressing plastic connections etc, you still run the risk of creating more issues, but all of them are easily fixable. So I would install the kit myself.

641 - 647 of 647 Posts