Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, it's outrageous that for more than six months original absorbers have not been on sale... one of mine have empty oil, I can't find any analogs, maybe you can advise something about this

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
I believe the only analogs would be the Astra K. I have not verified fitment personally though. I believe you have to use the Cruze top mount

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Hi all, it's outrageous that for more than six months original absorbers have not been on sale... one of mine have empty oil, I can't find any analogs, maybe you can advise something about this
I see rear shocks readily available on Rockauto.com . Those are for the US version of the 2017 Cruze - 1.4T in this case. Not sure if they are different in the Ukraine , nor the cost of shipping, tariffs, and customs.

Where are you looking? Perhaps the dealer networks are out of stock, possibly due to GM selling off Opel/Vauxhall . Have you checked at aftermarket parts suppliers?

Doug

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
9,997 Posts
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see rear shocks readily available on Rockauto.com . Those are for the US version of the 2017 Cruze - 1.4T in this case. Not sure if they are different in the Ukraine , nor the cost of shipping, tariffs, and customs.

Where are you looking? Perhaps the dealer networks are out of stock, possibly due to GM selling off Opel/Vauxhall . Have you checked at aftermarket parts suppliers?

Doug

Thanks I will try to order! My Chevrolet is US version I specially transfered it from US because in Ukraine Chevrolet is very different from US in bad point in my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts