Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
15,853 Posts
Come on guys, there are already at least 4 threads on this, two of which are quite in-depth. Please search CruzeTalk before you post about a recall that we've probably already heard of.

Yes, the recall involves cutting a significant portion out of the under-body panel. I will be opting out of this recall as I do my own oil changes.

Sent from my Bulletproof_Doubleshot using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
If anyone would like me to look to see if your vehicle is affected by this recall please send me a PM with your VIN. I would be happy to answer any questions anyone may have regarding this concern as well. I am always here to help!
~Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on guys, there are already at least 4 threads on this, two of which are quite in-depth. Please search CruzeTalk before you post about a recall that we've probably already heard of.

Yes, the recall involves cutting a significant portion out of the under-body panel. I will be opting out of this recall as I do my own oil changes.

Sent from my Bulletproof_Doubleshot using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Take it easy, buddy. I saw this on the news sites and it was only posted on them a few minutes before. I was at work and was spreading the news. Didn't have time to search. A couple extra threads on arguably one of the most important issues regarding this car. Big deal.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I'm not trying to start a discussion with this, but here goes.

We have several threads about the recall here. Information is scattered between those threads with a lot of the same stuff being repeated. Given that, I asked the admin to merge the threads so everything would be together.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
We seem to double up on a lot of items. It it possible lock them or delete them so we can concentrate on "earliest posted"?

Sent from my DROID3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.