Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
1,142 Posts
They are not here for that at all. They monitor complaints and try to resolve them. Just like many large companies they realize one unhappy customer can go online and smear them to anyone who will listen. It is beneficial for them to have a group of people who monitor for complaints and attempt to solve them. Customer gets a solution and usually the company looks good in front of everyone for solving the customers problem. It's a win/win scenario.
Here is a complaint they need to resolve.
http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/25-service-issues/3783-grinding-during-hard-shift-2nd.html

· Premium Member
1,142 Posts
How can it be difficult to understand that? If you have a problem that you are not able to resolve with your dealer then she will try to help. It's just a different way to access Chevy customer service, like calling 1-800-CHEV-USA or asking to speak to a District Service Manager. But since you have already termed a service that you have not utilized as "lip service" then it most likely doesn't matter to you what they actually do. If you had enlisted her help for your Silverado or your Cruze and nothing was done then you would have a valid statement. So far that doesn't seem to be the case. If you are unhappy with your dealer's service department then you should at least give someone the opportunity to rectify it before you pass judgement. It's no different than someone calling a Cruze (or any car) a piece of crap when they have never even driven one.
So what if the service manager at your dealership and calling GM services doesn't get you anywhere? Then you see this post and reply to it looking for help but just seem to get ignored? That's exactly where I'm at right now.

· Premium Member
1,142 Posts
THANKS for the link to this article. This was news to me! I admit that I have not been in this forum as often as I used to be, but this new service from GM completely passed me by! I would think that GM would be touting this service more than they do or have. I can't believe I missed this. I am in this particular topic right now because I am reading up on this Stacey rep. I only recently have seen her posts and had NO clue who she was. Someone just posted the link to this topic where she introduces herself. MAYBE she should put the link to this topic in her signature so that people like me who had no clue who she was could become enlightened!
Except for the fact she/he is ignoring this topic along with problems posted in it...

1 - 5 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.