Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
720 Posts
Hi and thanks for visiting here. I've seen the GM advisor on the Volt forum and it's good to see you here too.

I do have a specific complaint & question. From the first day I owned it, my base model LS Cruze has made a repetitive pulsiing sound that originates from the A/C compressor. Several other people on this forum have the same issue. I even posted a video of my car making the noise. It goes away almost instantly when I turn the A/C on by pressing the snowflake button but comes back when the A/C is off. The sound is worse in hot conditions.

My dealer is pretty good and they actually replaced the A/C compressor but it didn't make any improvement. They said there was nothing more they could do. Another person on the forum said GM engineers actually came to his dealership to investigate the problem on his car.

My question is - have the GM engineers come to any determination about a repetitive pulsation sound from the A/C compressor in the base model Cruze LS and is there any repair that can be done by my dealer to make it stop?

Feel free to send me a private message if you need to know the name of my dealer or anything else that you might need.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.