Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
So a quick update. Car is in for service for the EGR that finally came in, and I was expecting a replacement radio because GM customer assistance had called and left a message saying that they discussed with the dealership and that a new radio would be ordered. That was back in October.. now they seem to be unable to recall saying they were going order a new radio. So, the saga continues. Thankfully I have Google Voice, and a copy of the message that said a new radio was going to be ordered, so they can't pretend it wasn't said! That makes me want to record all calls with these people so they can't change the story later as happened on this case.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Finally, after many visits and calls, the infotainment system was replaced. So far it seems to be working correctly, for the most part. It still does some random messages about WiFi, but seems the WiFi is still working. Bluetooth holds, and doesn't drop at random, and it pairs with phone and makes calls correctly. So, I call that success. GM eventually did the right thing, it only took me having 2 cars with the same radio, to show them the odd behavior on one, to get the new radio on order... who knew such a thing would be needed!

Reactions: WillL84
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.