Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

My name is Matt. I just recently purchased a 2015 Cruze LTZ RS. I love the car and all the technology and comfort goodies. I will be keeping it mostly stock, but do have a few things in mind.

• Tinted Windows
  • Intake
  • Powered Subwoofer
  • Retrofit Headlamps

I'll go ahead share the two previous vehicles I've owed and a few of the modifications.

2005 Pontiac G6 GT - LX9

2005 Chevy Colorado Xtreme - L52 - 1 of 48

2015 Chevy Cruze LTZ RS - LUV

Dealer Photos:

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Noticing a lot of people going from their old Pontiac's to a Cruze, I had a Grand Am before I bought mine.

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Welcome.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,307 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

Really nice collection of Vehichles and well maintaned from the pics displayed .

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
Nice fleet. You wear your screen name well.

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Love that G6 and the Colorado. I thought the 2013+ model Cruzes got the LUV instead of the LUJ? Either way, it looks great, enjoy!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the forum! Love that G6 and the Colorado. I thought the 2013+ model Cruzes got the LUV instead of the LUJ? Either way, it looks great, enjoy!
I was having some trouble finding a definitive answer on what specific engine variation this car is equipped with, but after running a VIN decoder it turns out you're correct. It is in fact equipped with the LUV. Thank you for the heads up!

·
2,168 Posts
I was having some trouble finding a definitive answer on what specific engine variation this car is equipped with, but after running a VIN decoder it turns out you're correct. It is in fact equipped with the LUV. Thank you for the heads up!
According to GM authority, the only difference between the LUJ and LUV is the LUV's ability to run flex fuel while the LUJ can not. I think there may also be some tuning changes as well but that's only speculation.

GM 1.4 Liter Turbo I4 Ecotec LUJ & LUV Engine Info, Power, Specs, Wiki | GM Authority

1 - 12 of 12 Posts