Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

GMPP INTAKE AND EXHUAST 1.8l

1909 5
Tomorrow i will be going to martin gmc dealership here in los angeles ca to talk about possibly gm making a cold air intake upgrade and performance exhaust for us 1.8l chevy cruze...also maybe convince them to buy trifecta tune and supply as tsb for the ecm and tcm ...hopefully they can at least fix the vibrations from engine thru pedal underload and ruff vibes while just stopped at red (spark plug gap here) ..coolant disappearing ..trust i check everyline before i even start her up..we need power no more prius beating me on the freeway on ramp im going as fast as public transportaion around here it just sucks
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
2,473 Posts
lol won't happen, don't waste your time. not to be harsh but honestly, they aren't making an intake or exhaust for this car unless an SS version came out, and even then it'd likely be an outsourced magnaflow or similar part

source: over 10+ years in GM sport compact

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you were 100% right they are not going to mass produce it..the dealership wants to create a cruze ss version for clients they see a lot during the course of the year and maybe offset all the GMC's trucks in their lot.. so far I've seen the basic drawings slap some Camaro ss rims on it with adapters magna flow exhaust to mee looks like an injen intake didn't say if it was a 1.4T or 1.8L as I was busy telling all my problems with my cruze at the same time seeing this drawing in the head transmission guys office

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they totally sole my idea if its going on a 1.8l minus the sri-V front bumber and badges

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.