Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got installer the GMPP EXHAUST AND INTAKE but the dealership did only install the calibration for the Intake. Do you think it cause an issue with the performance gain?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He told me that the calibration is only with the Intake but on my exhaust Bill they said that a calibration is needed for the exhaust when the Intake is gonna be installed. I'm back Tomorrow to show him the bill.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
So verdict i want to the garage and explain everyting and they said that there no calibration in the installation guide and in the system. I came back home and call gmpp technicien at the part departement and he got the same conclusion that there no calibration for the exhaust and only for the Intake there's one. I mention that the chevrolet performance website mention a calibration and he told me it's a mistake from the website. He gonna advise it's supervisor about the issue on the website correct the false statement. So still does'nt make sense to me too only calibrate the Intake and not the exhaust but thats life i guess at it's under waranty. Today i will Drive 500 km tell if did make a difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.