Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

GMPP question

Tags
gmpp question
1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Tomko 
#1 ·
I did a Google search on GMPP and it seems there are several out there. I tried to read through them but got confused. Does anyone know of a specific on that would be good to purchase? I figured since I plan on keep my CTD for a long time, it might not hurt to get some added insurance. Thanks. :)

#2 ·
The various programs were created for folks with different driving habits and coverage needs.

Start by looking at Major Guard plans only…..these have the most complete coverages.
Only you know your driving habits.
I tend to be under 9k a year so I buy maximum time…..I believe I have a 84 month, 60k mileage plan…..zero deductible.

Quite simply, try to figure your annual mileage on the high side…..in my case, I can adjust my miles since I have several cars/trucks.
So, maximum time, with your projected accrued miles……the deductible is at your option….I think it can be up to 100.00 per repair visit.

What that means is, you could go in for several GMPP covered repairs on one appointment and will only be charged one deductible if one was selected.

Need more? Just ask……BTW….these are highly negotiable and you can purchase from any GM dealer directly or online.

Rob

#4 ·
I suggest max time period and minimum deductible. Then calculate your mileage and round up to the next highest plan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.