10,712 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
3,201 Posts
i told you guys how many months ago gmpp is no more. even posted the offical delaers only email..

Reactions: DslGate

·
Registered
254 Posts
i told you guys how many months ago gmpp is no more. even posted the offical delaers only email..
F

GMPP may be no more, but that's only because the extended warranty is now under a different name and administrator. On the Corvette forums I am on, they predicted this a year ago and were correct. You can still get it from GM, just a different name. For those looking for one, try Michigan dealer Justin Bell. Great rates.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Yes that is one of the old pages. If you walked into a Dealership to buy this policy it is no longer offered. Not to say you can't still buy equivalent coverage from the same company known as:

• Major Guard
  • Value Guard
  • Basic Guard
  • Smart Protection
I mean, I work at a dealership.

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I mean, I work at a dealership.

That's Nice, as Brian V says. So that means what exactly, are you trying to tell us your store still sells the GMPP with the G.M. logo on the contract, or you sell the new GMEPP, and also continue to sell the de badged Ally (MIC) plan as well

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Sup Eddy .

Me ? to you is ? # 1 .
Are you in any way shape or form inconvenienced by the sudden Removal of your precious warranty site ?

Reactions: Eddy Cruze

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sup Eddy .

Me ? to you is ? # 1 .
Are you in any way shape or form inconvenienced by the sudden Removal of your precious warranty site ?
It has caused irreparable brain damage and I have to delete the stored bookmark on my computer. Other than that I knew about this 'impending doom' about a year ago. I'm pretty sure it won't impact me in the least although the dealer might have less expertise with this old plan as they switch to a new provider. I'm keeping the CRUZE til' 2021 and plan on it breaking down a bunch of times!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
It has caused irreparable brain damage and I have to delete the stored bookmark on my computer. Other than that I knew about this 'impending doom' about a year ago. I'm pretty sure it won't impact me in the least although the dealer might have less expertise with this old plan as they switch to a new provider. I'm keeping the CRUZE til' 2021 and plan on it breaking down a bunch of times!
Goodluckwithyernewfoundlawsuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qwerty .

Reactions: jblackburn

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
That's Nice, as Brian V says. So that means what exactly, are you trying to tell us your store still sells the GMPP with the G.M. logo on the contract, or you sell the new GMEPP, and also continue to sell the de badged Ally (MIC) plan as well
I misunderstood what was happening here. I'm still trying to figure out this new tapatalk.

Hint; it's not going well.

I thought you meant not only the GMPP section, but all of ally was down.

Obviously, I was flabbergasted. My mistake.

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
I had to take my wife's Sonic hatchback in for some work at our local Chevrolet dealership and I am greatful they are still honoring the GMPP contact until the expiration. Getting the water pump replaced.

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
I had to take my wife's Sonic hatchback in for some work at our local Chevrolet dealership and I am greatful they are still honoring the GMPP contact until the expiration. Getting the water pump replaced.
That would be a powertrain warranty repair, hope you didn't have to pay a deductible to use that extended warranty on that....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts