Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughters 2014 Cruze RS Has the all stock audio, Did NOT have the pioneer upgrade. No 6x9s. I bought her a Power Acoustic Dd, 2 kicker 6x9s and a 4 channel amp, 2 kicker 6 rounds and 2 JBL Componet for the fronts. Her Head unit died. So while I sent that off I bought a Line output converter and put the stock radio in and it’s like the only speakers that are amped are the fronts. Could someone show how to make this the best I can until sonic electronics fixes her aftermarket head unit? I’m lost? Should I use the high or low outputs instead of the LOC. Lost.......

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,167 Posts
My daughters 2014 Cruze RS Has the all stock audio, Did NOT have the pioneer upgrade. No 6x9s. I bought her a Power Acoustic Dd, 2 kicker 6x9s and a 4 channel amp, 2 kicker 6 rounds and 2 JBL Componet for the fronts. Her Head unit died. So while I sent that off I bought a Line output converter and put the stock radio in and it’s like the only speakers that are amped are the fronts. Could someone show how to make this the best I can until sonic electronics fixes her aftermarket head unit? I’m lost? Should I use the high or low outputs instead of the LOC. Lost.......
More info than you'll ever need:

The SQ Car Audio Thread V2
Mylink 2.0 Alternative and aftermarket hands free microphone adapter
How-To: Disassemble Radio To Program VIN
How I did the MyLink Wire Harness
Updated Quick and Dirty Mylink Upgrade DIY for Gen 1 Cruzes

No Splicing, Amplifier and Subwoofer Tutorial
Inside the Pioneer Amplifier
Factory Headunit sound quality Dropped with Aftermarket AMP , Speakers & Sub
Aftermarket headunit installation troubles
Removal Tutorial Mylink 7" Touchscreen System
Wiring Diagrams - partial

Post in thread 'How-To: Replace door speakers'
How-To: install a Back Up Camera Cheaply
How-To: Add RCA output to your factory radio
After-market wiring connector that fits the Cruze speaker connector

https://www.cruzetalk.com/attachments/2013_cruze_radio_audio_color_lan_busses_6-pdf.288901/https://www.cruzetalk.com/attachments/2013_cruze_radio_audio_monochrome_lan_busses_6-pdf.288902/

Extra stuff:
TSB #14311
Service Bulletin - NHTSA SB-10057574-8899
SB-10089945-2280
How-To: Installation of the Big 3 Cruze Kit
Clean the Terminals
Cruze Battery Upgrade Options

1 - 2 of 2 Posts