Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
429 Posts
Your on track . You'll need to get you distance travelled and distance to empty to add up to about 1100 miles at about 1/2 tank..On my best tanks I've had the total to 1040 miles projected and come up just short.. With the mods you've made I think you have a real good shot at the holy grail.. Good Luck

· Premium Member
429 Posts
Wow , your going to have to really milk it for the next 100 miles. Looking back my fuelly records showed that I only averaged 55 mpg for the tank but I didn't start with 18 gallons so you still have a shot at it. I doubt it will help you but you can set it on cruise at 45 mph in 6th gear, less wind resistance but might be a road hazard. Keep it going and best of luck

· Premium Member
429 Posts
Well done Brad . The bar has been set indeed. Lol And it's real high. My wife and I are thinking about driving to the east coast and if we take the Cruze it's game on. Lol
My best distance to empty after a fill up is 882 to empty, You must have come close to or beat that too. Lol

· Premium Member
429 Posts
Very nice again.. I still plan on joining this club but I'll have to wait until I can drive again.. I'll have some time to waste before going back to work after my knee replacement.. Hope to be driving in a couple more weeks.. With the new highway near me I might be able to get in the club

· Premium Member
429 Posts
A few of us have gone over 900 miles bone stock.. use the cruise and try to stay between 60 - 65 mph.. I noticed my mileage dropping a bit .. Checked the car over and found the under body tray is broken in spots and hanging down.. Getting it replaced and hope to see the mileage numbers go back up.. I hope to join the 1000 mile club . I'd love to do the delete but I don't think the car will pass our ( Ontario ) clean air standards without all the "clean " stuff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.