Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 2014 Cruze LT
I started out first with the k and n typhoon intake
then following that I wanted to do something about the stock wheels because they are so booty so I got these bad boys, Jeep Wrangler 17x8s with 1 inch adapters to make it 5x105 to 5x114.3 so I could fit those wheels I love how they stick out
then next after that was my 2.5 inch stainless steel straight pipe cat back from trubendz
then just as of last week I put in oem fog lights and an oil catch can which is still in the works
and that's all I have for right now coilovers shall be soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
574 Posts
looks good I do like the rims but don't like adapters for rotors. My big question that exhaust tip looks like it is 10" sticking out can u confirm or deny this? :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha the tip is just a tip not sure what size got it at autozone the pipe is 2.5 inch

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Ha, removed tons of chrome in late 50's cars for a clean look. See stones on your ground, aren't you concerned about having hundreds of stone chips in your doors and rear bumper? Won't stay clean very long unless you are only driving 3 mph.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Nothing like buying a brand new car and being told by your dealer, you better give us 150 bucks plus tax so we can add some splash shields to it or else the side of your new car will be covered with stone chips. If it leads to rust holes, not covered under warranty.

Ha, know that, will carefully drive it home and do it myself, least I can put them on straight and correct without them falling off after a couple of miles.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right ahah I actually am grabbing a pair noticing worn rubber making it onto the doors which is a no no

1 - 12 of 12 Posts