Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want the Red Hot one! What color's did you guys get? Do you wish you got a different color? Did a window tint change the awesomeness level of your color?

My girlfriend is trying to steer me away from red.....but it's so sexy!

· Registered
18 Posts
I'm happy with my Victory Red 1LT - have gotten several compliments on it. Tinted windows definitely make a difference in the look of the car, so I would recommend it. What trim level are you getting?

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the quick replies! I think I'm gonna try for the red hot. All depends. I suppose when i get there and have the full range in front of me i can see if I'm thinking right! I had a red Miata back in the day and loved it, but my recent cars have been blue and black. I've even owned a silver Eclipse.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Another question here. Dealership "All-weather" floor mats, or aftermarket ones? The price that it adds is around $250 and i was wondering if i can get better, cheaper elsewhere. Then again i know some deanship mats to be very durable and nice.

· Registered
128 Posts
I wanted a Victory Red 2012 RS/1LT but I couldn't get the financing to work in my favor. I ended up with a 2013 Eco/1LT in Champagne Silver. Not my first color choice but it ended up being more car for less money and it seems to be easier to find non-RS components. My father in law ended up with the RS so it stayed in the family. Lol

· Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,873 Posts
Another question here. Dealership "All-weather" floor mats, or aftermarket ones? The price that it adds is around $250 and i was wondering if i can get better, cheaper elsewhere. Then again i know some deanship mats to be very durable and nice.
They're not. Buy something else.

The flipping hold-down ring on mine falls apart every time I take them out. They're decent quality and fit otherwise, but not worth $250.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.