Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
ill ask my parts department and get a part number.i was gonna cut the plastic square and drop in led cubes that i use in my jeep as side lights to help see into the ditch and to the sides. if you want to use them as auxiliary to the headlights it will be way more difficult. you will have to make a bracket at the angle to get it straight. i asked parts department if we can swap with any other cruze fog lights and they said no.

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
the drl led and the plastic cover where the fog light in the ltz is are all one piece and cannot come seperate. the driver side is 94513100 and the passenger side is 94516102

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
This is very helpful - could you please post a link to the particular LED cubes you used? Maybe even a photo of the light output from them? I would be fine with replacing the side markers with dual purpose side markers/turning lights as that is one reason I want to have some fog lights....
I WAS going to, have not done it yet. what is pheasable is to mount the light bar in front of the active air shutters but behind the lower grill opening. Can you ask your GM friend that if i where to mount it in front of the air shutters behind the grill face if it would be all that bad? wouldn't the shutters just stay open more and lose some highway mpg?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts