Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I just wanted to share that I had a great experience getting our Cruze serviced at a local Chevy dealer here in Miami. It was making a worrying sound, I thought it was a bad a/c compressor or engine problem. I was able to make an appointment for first thing in the morning the day after I called with Carlos B. - he is an excellent service advisor. Within minutes my car was being worked on and expert technician Felipe S. actually found that it was the water pump making the noise. They went out of their way to get me one as soon as possible - thanks to Johnny S. in parts. Everyone was friendly and professional and I was comfortable while I waited with free wi-fi, coffee, bottled water and wathcing tv in the lounge. They performed two recalls and inspected the car while I waited. I am very happy with my experience there as a customer and would highly recommend:

Autonation Chevrolet of West Dade.

:3tens:

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hi,

I just wanted to share that I had a great experience getting our Cruze serviced at a local Chevy dealer here in Miami. It was making a worrying sound, I thought it was a bad a/c compressor or engine problem. I was able to make an appointment for first thing in the morning the day after I called with Carlos B. - he is an excellent service advisor. Within minutes my car was being worked on and expert technician Felipe S. actually found that it was the water pump making the noise. They went out of their way to get me one as soon as possible - thanks to Johnny S. in parts. Everyone was friendly and professional and I was comfortable while I waited with free wi-fi, coffee, bottled water and wathcing tv in the lounge. They performed two recalls and inspected the car while I waited. I am very happy with my experience there as a customer and would highly recommend:

Autonation Chevrolet of West Dade.

:3tens:

evilife,
Thank you for sharing this! I am very happy to hear that you are so satisfied with your dealer and the service center!! If you would like me to get this on record with GM I would be happy to do that for you. I would just need you to send me a PM with your name, address, phone number, VIN and current mileage. Also, if you have any other questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me anytime. Again, than you for sharing!! :th_dblthumb2:
Thank you,
Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

1 - 3 of 3 Posts