Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I'm new to the forums as directed here via r/Cruze. I got a couple questions for a 2016 Chevy Cruze Limited LT. So, last time I changed my oil I developed a ticking noise that sounds like valve train. At this point, she's due for a change. I probably should've asked when I first noticed it and hope I didn't mess something up ignoring the issue. If I change my oil and put a little less in it will that help? Cause I'm pretty sure I put a little too much in it and didn't think much of it at the time.

Second: I'm sitting at 65k miles on an auto trans. Is it too late to change my fluid and would you do it to your car if you tell me it's okay to change it?

Third: I have this strange whining noise when I'm driving my Cruze. Sounds like it's coming from the motor or in that region and I have no clue what it is. Any guesses?

Fourth: How does the auto trans hold up? I plan on seriously building up this motor like what zzp has on their sonic. What can I expect to happen at those levels? (They are pushing almost 500 whp)

And last but not least: My traction control light turns on and off. My code reader says it's a speed sensor on the front left wheel but I've changed this already. It also shows all my tire pressure sensors are bad and the car receives invalid data from the abs module. Should I try to replace said module or is it something else?

I apologize for this being so long and thanks for taking the time to answer any of these if you do! Really appreciate your answers!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts