Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats. I wanted a harptchback. But I'll wait for used.
Like the color

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
Just picked up, brought home, washed and waxed my new 2017 Cruze RS LT manual hatchback :D Could not possibly be happier
Congrats on the new ride...looks good in that color.

I have a question though since you selected a LT with the RS package. Does your car have the 'Z' link on the rear suspension?
My dealer (so far) is only stocking Premier with RS and those do have the 'Z' link.

Trying to figure out if the 'Z' link is RS specific or Premier specific.

Thanks!

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts

I have a question though since you selected a LT with the RS package. Does your car have the 'Z' link on the rear suspension?
My dealer (so far) is only stocking Premier with RS and those do have the 'Z' link.

Thanks!

Rob
Z-link is Premier or Redline Edition specific.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just picked up, brought home, washed and waxed my new 2017 Cruze RS LT manual hatchback
Could not possibly be happier

Thanks!

Rob
Hey rob,

I was hopeful that the rs would have the z link in lt trim like the first gen, but to no avail. No z link on the lt, but it does have 4 wheel disk.

Jay

·
2,254 Posts
Thanks......uh.....what is a Redline Edition? National package or regional package?

Rob

Nevermind.....I found it......for you younger guys that dig black wheels, etcetera

Rob
Hey, I hate the "blacked out" look. The more chrome the better...

Nice choice! Should treat you well!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Nice little car, congrats!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you everyone, I'm beyond pleased. I looked for a while to find exactly what I wanted and I'm so glad that I didn't settle for something different. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts