Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2015 chevy cruze lt, I love it so far only complaint is it damages easily! My center and upper grille needs to be replaced, the bumper cover, the hood, and the headlight lens. I've priced everything out but I found the upper and center grille and front bumper cover cost to be ridiculous. Total parts cost was around $1.4k. I am curious if anyone on this forum has had a similar problem and was able to find cheaper parts. Thank you.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Insurance?

·
10,712 Posts
The amount of parts needed in a refreshed front end, you may want insurance to help. Was this quote from a body shop with insurance claim or did you tell them out of pocket?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Have a 2015 chevy cruze lt, I love it so far only complaint is it damages easily! My center and upper grille needs to be replaced, the bumper cover, the hood, and the headlight lens. I've priced everything out but I found the upper and center grille and front bumper cover cost to be ridiculous. Total parts cost was around $1.4k. I am curious if anyone on this forum has had a similar problem and was able to find cheaper parts. Thank you.
I'd try craigslist in your area or google search

·
Registered
543 Posts
Last time I checked there were no aftermarket grills, foglights, or bumper covers for the '15-'16 1st gen Cruze. New or used OEM are the only options, and all the best sites for used are listed above.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Last time I checked there were no aftermarket grills, foglights, or bumper covers for the '15-'16 1st gen Cruze. New or used OEM are the only options, and all the best sites for used are listed above.
My bumper covers were dinged resulting in gouges in the rear and creases in the front. I also was amazed at the cost of replacing the pieces. Instead, I had a body shop repair the covers. There is filler and paint for the purpose. An experienced person can use heat to relax the creases. When I got the car back, it looked as good as new. Total cost for both front & rear was $1000.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.