Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
about the lugs

I have pink lugs already i just didnt get the shop to put them on because they are ones that have to be hand done and shops like to be quick by using an impact wrench so Ill put them on myself soon

·
Registered
2012 Chevy Cruze 1.8 (soon to be 1.8t) LS... white
784 Posts
For a chick's car, that looks pretty hot. :wub: I think all you need is some lowering springs and you'll be all set.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...back in the good-ole days, a set of "red wheels" implied the car dealership or salesperson was trying to visually "hide" something BAD elsewhere on the car, hence the term: "...a red wheel..."

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Where did you get them powdercoated? I've been looking for a place to get mine done. How long did they say it'd last?
Powdercoat should be permanent if you take care of it and it is applied correctly. In fact it should be more durable than paint

Now that I know you are a woman the wheels look good.....had me a little worried for a minute :goodjob:

·
Registered
2012 Chevy Cruze 1.8 (soon to be 1.8t) LS... white
784 Posts
Powdercoat should be permanent if you take care of it and it is applied correctly. In fact it should be more durable than paint
Powder coating is VERY durable. She shouldn't have any problems with them. The coating very well might outlast the finish on her car.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Where did you get them powdercoated? I've been looking for a place to get mine done. How long did they say it'd last?
I got mine done at Brightside Customs in whitby. But when I was looking for a place I found lots of places in and around Toronto. I just wanted one closer to home lol . He actually didnt say how long they'd last but like everyone else is saying on here it could out last my paint job ( if done well and taken care of properly)

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts