Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I debadged the rear, and got my windows tinted yesterday. 25% all around and then 5% for the rear window. I'm very pleased and it only ran me $120 and is guaranteed for as long as I own the car. Great guy to deal with..so if anyone in the Dallas area needs your windows done, let me know. I'll give you his information. He even came to my house and did it, saving me time and gas. The first picture is clearly a before the tint picture. It looks pretty dark in person, but it's legal. :D

The debaged rear, black vinyl bowtie and 5% tinted window looks pretty nice to me!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Very nice. I have a white LS and am thinking about getting tint before any other 'mods'. I can only go 50% and stay legal here in Ohio but I figure with the black/grey interior and white car it should look nice. The debadged rear looks very clean as well. I am going to remove the 'Cruze' lettering when I do my overlays. Nice car!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I get a kick out of how I've had many people who at first thought I was driving a BMW...I don't keep up w/ BMW any, but apparently from the side our cars look bmwish...?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Tint and debage are nicely done.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I didn't have the heart to do the front windows on this car...I am just tired of getting harrased by the cops cause it's illegal here...but if I was allowed to do it, I think the 25%-5% combo would be pretty good

·
Registered
283 Posts
The more I look at mine the more I am thinking of taking off the CRUZE letters on the trunk. Do you suppose if I got a second set that they would look good on the hoods raised sides close to the A-pillar? Seriously, sorta,. I mean, what else am I gonna do with some perfectly good letters?? lol

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
got her debadged and liquidome overlay on back....looks cleaner,meaner and sharper!!! haha..now need to get rid of dealer license plate frame

That black color looks nice! :th_dblthumb2:
I just got my black sidemarker overlays on this past weekend. Waiting a few days to wash the car before taking any pictures.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
what % on the sides, back and rear?
25% all around, except for the large rear window...that's 5%.

Even with the tint, and windows cracked during the day at work, my car is still VERY hot when I get in it at the end of the day. I miss the days I used to have a vehicle w/ remote start. This Texas heat is real bad this year...it's normally not this hot this early. It's going to be a FUN summer...*yes, that's sarcasm*:banghead:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts