Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well tonight I was on my way home from work and went through a town that the cops are known to be assholes. He pulls me over for my blue LED lights on my license plate. Seriously dude. He told me I needed to change them out to the whites or amber color. I'm just going to keep them in. Idc. He didn't write me a citation. Just told me I may not be lucky if I come across a trooper.
View attachment 36777

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh WOW. Well your in cali so im surprised you got one because California from what I last heard isn't that strict on ecterior mods. Am I wrong?

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
In Wisconsin, give the cops right to search and seize for an incident like this, even a burnt out tail lamp. Since 9/11, our police department has more than doubled with nothing else to do.

Wife is tired of hearing me say, oh boy, there is a cop car there to protect us. Hanging you is more like it. Got so bad, city had to elect a traffic judge, not sure who's pocket these fines are going into, but certainly not used to reduce our property taxes.

Also know if they want to keep their jobs, have to meet their ticket quota. And if you call them with a serious threat to your property, they run the other way.

Those terrorist of 9/11 really accomplished their goal to take away our freedoms. But not by them so much, but by our own government.

Really disappointed that the lowest speed my cruise will engage in my Cruze is only 24 mph. What use to be many 35 mph limits are now 15 or 20 mph. At this rate, will be driving backwards.

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Reactions: jblackburn

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
I've gone a long time (7 months now) without being pulled over I wonder what the heck is going on... black car, black guy, black windows, vanity plate. Idk how I've made it this long lol.

Reactions: ErikBEggs

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
I was following someone with some really bright blue LEDS around their license plate the other day. It was dark (obviously) and I could barely see anything else.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,546 Posts
I was following someone with some really bright blue LEDS around their license plate the other day. It was dark (obviously) and I could barely see anything else.
People like that, and with those REALLY BRIGHT HIDs in non-projector housings, and with tailights that are blacked out that I can't SEE when they slam on brakes to make a right turn from the traffic lane...should be beat with a big stick.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts