Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading to work and had an idiot driver nearly run me over. My instinct was to swerve, and I went into a curb. I'm wishing I'd let the moron hit me. They kept driving, so I don't know who is responsible. I'm still so mad...my poor wheel. It looks like $hit now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
A rim shop should be able to fix that right up, my brother did the same thing and it was a h*** of a lot worse than that. Now you cant even notice the damage on the rim. I don't know about your bumper though, I'm in the same boat because a guy hit me in the parking lot. :$#angry:

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Nothing like a 40 ton truck taking on a 2 ton Car. The Trailer almost chopped off my head as I had my side window explode and shoot glass in the eye so my eyes were closed. The Truck continued and took me with, like a train ride of sorts? Motor vehicle Mode of transport Transport Vehicle Asphalt

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Its good you have fast reflexes but since this person did not hit actually hit you your entirely responsible for your damages. Think of it this way, if you swerve to avoid a dog or a kid and the same thing happened who's fault would it be?

Sorry about your cruze!

·
10,712 Posts
Its good you have fast reflexes but since this person did not hit actually hit you your entirely responsible for your damages. Think of it this way, if you swerve to avoid a dog or a kid and the same thing happened who's fault would it be?

Sorry about your cruze!
Yeah you are better off creaming the **** out of the deer. When you swerve you either leave the roadway or go head on with another car trying to avoid killing an animal that is gonna get killed eventually. I don't hate deer, just the ones that run into the path of an extremely loud car.

·
Registered
611 Posts
That's totaled. Trade it in for a CTD:) All joking aside, glad you're ok. Far to many worthless drivers out there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts