Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I am also trying to find a good pair, where are these from? I am stationed in Texas right now. Leaving the windows cracked during the day is a must, however I am scared of it randomly raining so I would want a set of these.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got them from a local shop, i can ask them if they ship them if you guys are interested.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would at least be interested in the brand. Is it 3m tape or does it snap in between the weather stripping?

both 3m tape and clips. No idea what the brand is, they came in a blank box. 60 bucks cash.

·
Little Purple Title
836 Posts
I likey.

The rear ones going all the way back is certainly unique and a lot cleaner looking in my opinion.

Are they in-channel or external stick on? Maybe post a couple more pics?

Definitely let us know price and shipping if the shop will do it.

·
Little Purple Title
836 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Those are awesome! They're so sleek and not bulbous like all the other ones I have seen!

·
10,712 Posts
Quick question for those who installed the back set, was there wind buffeting due to the way they are angled down along the back window? Looks like they catch wind and would make noise if the window was closed.

Sent from my iFail 5s

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Those do look sweet. Very low profile, whilst looks part of the car.

Reactions: Starks8

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Those look great. I usually don't like visors, but I would actually consider those.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok so I got an email and phone number from the guy i got them from. The shop is called nexus trading in markham ontario, the email to get in touch with is [email protected]. Name is James. Phone number 647 887 1115. They are 60 bucks plus shipping.

to answer some questions about the installation... They were super easy to put on. First they stick on with a 3m strip, then you slide the clips under the weather guard. They come with holding pins, but the clips are a generic size so the holes wont line up. I used a 3m strip to fasten them together and glue gunned the finishing pin over the hole. It looks better anyways as it covers the metal. The chrome strip on the top only goes back to the end of the window. It looked unfinished, so i got a roll of chrome strip (3/4") from the nearest general auto store. Cut it to size and completed the look.

any questions or anything feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts