Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So these are the new 2013 VW GTI wheels. I would love them on my Cruze but I am not interested in spacers, more money to spend, so I was wondering if anyone knows of a similar wheel, preferably 18" or 19", thanks!
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Wheel

·
Registered
119 Posts
^^ Those look AWESOME. Oh the temptation...

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Those are actually really good looking. I like the offset look.

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
You know, I've been curious to see that VXR rim on a Cruze, and I've been tempted to see my rim on a Sonic. I'm going back up to meet Preloader tomorrow and Might swap wheels for a quick pic or two.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You know, I've been curious to see that VXR rim on a Cruze, and I've been tempted to see my rim on a Sonic. I'm going back up to meet Preloader tomorrow and Might swap wheels for a quick pic or two.
Haha I was gonna tell you to swap him for a day to check out how they look, very tempted in these and as the countdown shortens to the time where I can buy wheels, these are in the top 3.

·
Registered
402 Posts
You saw a Sonic in the states with those rims?...Is it a Sonic forum member? Any pics? Id love to import them, as its the best GM design (outside of the new z28)

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Beat me too it, thats him. They look great on the Sonic, now if Smurf can swap him for some pix I'll be sold.
Cant get a pick, his car is so low jacking it up to swap would end up being a chore, but you can always photoshop them on to preview.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cant get a pick, his car is so low jacking it up to swap would end up being a chore, but you can always photoshop them on to preview.
I had a feeling that might be a problem. Looks like that's what I'll have to do.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.