Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
grafxwerks decals are awesome

i just got the bowtie decals in today and they look great Grafxwerks.com saved me money and time to change my bowtie without buying new ones that i would have to take off

·
Registered
47 Posts
How difficult was the front bowtie to install since it protrudes? About to order my bowties this weekend :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did my bowties yesterday too, only a local sign shop gave me 13" x 52" scrap roll for free.

Sent from my HTC Incredible 2.
nicely done, free is always good

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Yeah. Friday night I went onto GW and almost ordered, but thought I'd give it a shot at getting some vinyl first.

Going to try and do the bowties in the wheels today.

·
Registered
47 Posts
thanks for the tips. just placed my order. hope to get it sometime next week. it's getting warmer outside too! fantastic!!

black on black :)

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Having the LS with hubs, I've found that by removing the caps from the wheels you can actually pop the gold bowtie out of the wheel. When I get back from my trip they will be plastidipped, along with my hubs [I'm leaving the outline of the bowtie silver].

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the tips. just placed my order. hope to get it sometime next week. it's getting warmer outside too! fantastic!!

black on black :)
Having the LS with hubs, I've found that by removing the caps from the wheels you can actually pop the gold bowtie out of the wheel. When I get back from my trip they will be plastidipped, along with my hubs [I'm leaving the outline of the bowtie silver].
That's awesome ^^^^^^^

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
GrafXWerks is awesome ! Amazing products ! Your RS looks awesome !

Reactions: kylevh21

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Best idea ever! I called up a local place and will be going by later today to pick up some scrap pieces that I can work with.
Awesome!

I love the way the black brings out the look of my front end!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Just installed mine with scrap vinyl from a local sign place. I still can't believe I didn't think of this idea before. Anyway it makes such a difference. Though I might redo it, there's some bubbles I didn't smooth out properly. I'm gonna go to another shop and see if I can get a longer piece to try and stick onto the chrome trim on the trunk.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Just installed mine with scrap vinyl from a local sign place. I still can't believe I didn't think of this idea before. Anyway it makes such a difference. Though I might redo it, there's some bubbles I didn't smooth out properly. I'm gonna go to another shop and see if I can get a longer piece to try and stick onto the chrome trim on the trunk.
I am pretty much a genius. Haha jk.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
It's very easy to apply a big piece over your bowtie, then smooth it out and cut out with hobby knife.
Yeah that's how I did it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts